Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Last night, I was given the honour to introduce myself at Parti Keadilan Rakyat's ceramah in SS19. I saw some familiar faces in the crowd. As a young child I used to live only a few blocks away from the ceramah venue.

The highlight for me was when Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim called me up on stage to stand next to him. The spotlight was on and I could see a throng of crowd before me and the Malaysian flag flying behind me. I realised then that I was born for such a time as this!

I could see my dad in the crowd. I saw my neighbours there, my colleagues, my schoolmates from SMK Subang Utama and I know they believe in this cause. Someone said to me "The wind of change is blowing strong". I agree.

Come tonight and stand together with us! View my calendar for more details.