Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nomination Day

My candidacy was officially announced today. Now I'm gearing up for nomination day tomorrow.
I need to direct all supporters to my campaign manager's blog for any info with regards to my campaign over the next 2 weeks, e.g. meet-and-greet sessions all over Subang Jaya, USJ and Bandar Sunway and polling & counting agents recruitment.

Many of you that are online are well-informed Internet users, so you understand and know where to look for authoritative sources of information online. But to those who are not sure, please only look up my blog and my campaign manager's for accurate, reliable information.


Tomorrow will be a significant day for me as we march in my hometown to submit my nomination to represent my family, friends, and neighbours (it's a big neighbourhood!) in the State Assembly of Selangor.