Sunday, February 24, 2008

The race is on!

My nomination went through successfully. We were ready as early as 7:30am. My close friends came to support our cause. Upon arriving at SS15, I was pleasantly surprised to find my aunties and uncles waiting there for us. Some of my former schoolmates' parents residing in SS18 also showed up. Some new friends I recently met brought their friends too. Passing cars honked to show their support. A couple I know turned up with their two little daughters all draped in specially made Jalur Gemilang shirts. Look out for some pics real soon!

An unbelievable experience to see what I strongly uphold being revealed on the faces of these supporting citizens. Now one of YOU will be in the running for the Subang Jaya state seat. The race is on! It will take hard work from our part, but we can do it together. We surely need your increasing support. Our country's situation is not unchangeable.

For the last 4 years the people of Subang Jaya did not have an "elected" voice. Now you're being presented with a choice. Time for change.