Thursday, March 13, 2008

Service Centre

I refer you to the article in the Star today. Please be informed that we will officially open our service centre beginning 18th March 2008 (twice a week), details as follows:-

Every Tuesday (7pm to 10pm)
Every Thursday (7pm to 10pm)

Our address:-
24A, (1st Floor), Jalan SS14/1A
47500 Subang Jaya

For volunteers and potential DAP members - we will update you on the recruitment drive once DAP Subang Jaya is established.

Another story on 'change' - I received this from another young lady in her twenties:-
"I'm a resident in USJ1 for 3 years and before this staying at SS18 Subang Jaya. I've been reading your blog after attending your first ceramah. I totally agreed with what Ai Ney said and this is wat exactly happened to me. Couldnt imagine myself as a polling agent for Teng in Klang! CHANGE is really taking place".

Young people, let's give our best in the next 5 years and together we can make sure steps in improving our country. For those who have yet to register as voters, I urge you to do so at the post office to ensure that you exercise your right to vote in the next election. Procrastination will rob you of your entitlement. Arise!