Monday, July 28, 2008

Meeting the residents of USJ 11/1A, 1B and 1C

Last weekend, I was invited by the residents of USJ 11/1A, 1B and 1C to their gathering. I like what I saw. They jointly contributed to the gathering.
Policemen were also invited to the dialogue with residents. I explained the current situation with gated and guarded community and I will post a separate article on this later on.
Teenagers also performed a few songs for the older folks while they were enjoying their food. Young and old came together for fellowship. Neighbours of all different races came out of their homes to listen to issues concerning their community. They informed me that ever since they employed guards to watch their streets, crime rate has gone down to zero. I advised the residents to invite the rest of USJ 11/1 to join them and a bigger gathering will be planned to include all residents of USJ 11/1.

No comments: