Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Open House

I got married January this year. This is my first Christmas celebrating it together with my husband. We were very excited about our joint assignment - decorating our first ever Christmas tree together.

Before

After

My husband did the set-up for the tree together with its lighting while I put up the decorations. We are quite pleased with the outcome :)


This Christmas, my office will be having our Christmas Open House in Subang Parade. A big thank you to Subang Parade for allowing us to use its venue.

Date : 20 December 2008 (Saturday)
Time : 5pm to 7pm
Venue : Subang Parade

As you watch and listen to the special Christmas carols performance by the musicians of City Discipleship Prebysterian Church from Subang Jaya, you will be treated to some yummy refreshment. Come and let's do some sing-a-long Christmas carols together!

11 comments:

Bentoh said...

The christmas tree is WOW! :)

Anonymous said...

very nice touch to the tree Hannah
Here's to a Merry Merry Xmas...and may peace be on us all in this Yuletide season

Manju said...

Aaww, so pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

We will be coming in groups to celebrate this auspicious occasion with you & your handsome hubby, haha.
Merry Christmas.

Your great supporter.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so nice the Christmas tree! We salute you & your loving, handsome husband.

Subang Jaya Supporter

Ps Tim said...

Blessed Christmas to you!

Ps Tim said...

Blessed Christmas to you! :)

Anonymous said...

we shall come earlier to donate blood first and then come for the open house this saturday....
it's a blessing to give before receiving...

true patriot said...

Merry Christmas to you,yr family, & your team

GOD Bless

From a grateful me :)

alan said...

Dear Hannah,
Really impress with your wed, a lot of information indeed. I wish my ADUN had such info, can u give me his contact ? I am staying in Bkt Antarabangsa, I want to complain abt the rubbish collection. I had called up MPAJ but no avail. I wish to call someone tht can help me to solve this problem.

Patrick said...

ur just great!..Email few melody to compliment to your Christmas tree..Cheerio!!