Friday, December 19, 2008

Town Hall meeting at USJ 2

Here are some photographs taken at last week's Town Hall meeting with the residents of USJ 2:

Residents of USJ 2

I did a slideshow presentation on issues I've worked on since March 2008

2nd installation of Kiwanis USJ

Mr R. Nadeswaran, Senior Editor of the Sun Daily speaking on "your rights as a citizen"

Special counters by Malaysian Rare Disorders Society and Malaysian Dyslexia Association
I am very glad that I was able to introduce Kiwanis USJ to the Rukun Tetangga of USJ 2 and USJ 6 ("RT") and the residents present. Some of you may still remember the contributions made by both the Kiwanis USJ and RT to the family in USJ 6. The father of these children have now found a good job in an established institution and I have been informed that their eldest daughter will be finishing school this year and will also be able to work and assist in the finances of the family. The contributions given to this family will cease end of this month and we are glad that we have been able to make a difference in their lives. Thank you to both Kiwanis USJ and RT!

3 comments:

sai fun said...

What you've done, and continue to do, for the poor and those unable to help themselves... I don't have the words to say what I feel when I read this report. You show the kind of exemplary leadership that our country so sorely needs, one that fills words with actions.

At last, an elected representative who acts justly, loves mercy, and walks humbly.

Sometime in the near future, Hannah Yeoh for PM!

Gerasi Bansa said...

Merry xmas YB HAnnah..hopefully god bless you more this you..I really respect with your party movement to all Malaysia...Keep it...

One Voice One malaysia

Lets We Change

www.sila-silagerasibansa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YB Hannah Yeoh,

Thank you for all you have done.

May I wish you a merry christmas. May the new year be a year filled with progress and happiness.

I hope the open house went to plan and was a good communicating channel.

May you have a merry christmas, happy new year and may you and your family be well always.