Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Early Deepavali cheer

Last weekend, I visited the family of Thanasegaran of Good Year Court 2 in USJ 6 together with MPSJ councillor for Zone 3, Rajiv Rishyakaran and a few of my friends. Last year, my office assisted this family by providing groceries for 12 months.

Michael and friends are equally passionate about welfare of the poor. They purchased food for the family and a brand new mattress for Thanasegaran who has been bedridden for 15 years now. When we arrived and informed him of the gifts we have prepared for him for Deepavali, he started crying and thanking us for the assistance. I was moved to tears too! A big thank you to Michael and friends. It is so encouraging to see young people taking ownership of this nation and the welfare of others.

My office is arranging for more aid for this family. For those of you who are interested to assist, please email my assistant Timothy Ho at timothyho@dapsj.com for more details before the 5th of October 2009.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YB Hannah its so nice to see Yb doing a wonderful job. We like to have great YB's like Hannah and YB Khalid Samad. Im following your activities from spore.

Mullah TTDI said...

Dear YB Hannah

This is the first time I read your blog and I'm very impressed with your passion and commitment in serving the Subang Jaya's residents. I vote for you in 2008 and continue monitoring you and your team's progress from Lumut, Perak... God bless you....

shivasakti said...

Hi hannah ram,

Do you know that you got a few hundred votes in BP by just attending any ceramah.
PR lah PR, Not pakatan PR ,How?
Go to BP in a saree with ram and talk lah then introduce ram.
Same thing goes for chong eng.
A few hundred for you and a few hundred for chong, between the two you got half the indian votes.
Dont be modest lah, this is PR lah PR. Be fast lah, b4 samy,nalla ,thanenthiran,kvass ,murugiah beat you to it.
Try to speak a few tamil words.
You could smash them with a sledge hammer.
All the best.Every vote counts for PAS.

Anonymous said...

Dear YB,
I am feeling very depressed by the closing of many exit at USJ11/4. It has not only cause me inconvenience, I am feeling really sick of it.
Kindly stopped them from messing up the place further.
By fencing up and having guard is more an inconvenience than anything else. There must be a solution by the government and not by the contractor and the security company to do as they wish.
There are many silence anger within the community and the so call committee is doing as they wish blindly, stupidly, brainlessly.

Anonymous said...

Just want to let u know that young people are rooting for you and ur passion. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Hannah Yeoh you're my latest idol. Thank you for being such a blessing. I am keeping you in my prayers :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,

Keep up the good work. May you continue to shine for our Lord.

God Bless.