Saturday, April 10, 2010

Meeting new committee members of resident groups

Recently I was invited by two resident groups in Subang Jaya and USJ to meet their new committee members. I have enjoyed good working relationship with these two groups and I'm also thankful for the support given by them. The praiseworthy feature about them is their multiracial component. They work well together and have tirelessly and actively served their local community. Those who live in these areas can email me should you want to be in contact with these groups and participate in their activities:

With old & new committee members of Kawasan Rukun Tetangga
USJ 2 and USJ 6

With old & new committee members of Jawatan Kuasa Penduduk
SS 19/4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a been a resident of USJ 6 for a long time and I don't even know how to join the USJ2/USJ 6 RT - any contact person?