Monday, June 7, 2010

Fire in USJ 7

One of the traders at the food court in USJ 7 came to see me after his stall was burnt down. Encik Abdul Jalil bin Tajuddin and wife contacted me and asked for aid as this was their only source of income and their chidren are still schooling.

I immediately arranged for a site visit and arranged for financial assistance for his family.

We provided financial assistance from the Selangor State Government totalling RM2500 to assist in purchasing utensils, fridge and all other equipments which were destroyed in the fire. Also present were two other traders from the food court in USJ 7 and MPSJ councillor Rajiv Rishyakaran who assisted with getting a temporary stall for him to operate.

1 comment:

Alan said...

I go to eat in this stall from time to time. When I saw the news about this incident either in April or May, I visited them again.

They said many thanks to Hannah and the state governement.

Alan.
USJ 8's Resident.