Monday, November 22, 2010

Friends of Pakatan Rakyat in London

Last weekend, Friends of Pakatan Rakyat in London met at a forum to discuss on the participation of youth in Malaysian politics. Nik Nazmi (ADUN for Seri Setia), Ginie Lim (PKR) and I shared our experiences to the young Malaysians in London. Here are some photographs taken that evening:


  Raja Petra Kamarudin and Haris Ibrahim were also present

Catching up with Raja Petra Kamarudin

Also met Mariam Mokhtar

 With Marina Lee


I was also pleasantly surprised to meet a classmate of mine from SMK Subang Utama at the forum, now based in London. It has been 14 years since I last met him! We want to encourage more young Malaysians (based locally or abroad) to engage in politics and participate in nation building. Hopefully when that happens, we can chart a better future for our children and see a decline in migration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho
GOD bless all Pakatan Frens n no matter what happen....life goes on....just be STRONG....n have faith in GOD n yourself...have a BIG HEART like an OCEAN n not like a small CUP that cannot contain much problems + challenges in life....REMEMBER THAT!!!
Ho Ho Ho

Maverick Loh said...

Dear Hannah,

My name is Maverick Loh. I'm currently based in Adelaide, South Australia. I was just wondering would there be a Pakatan Rakyat trip over to australia in the future? If there is please let me know. Anyways, in accordance to your posting of

We want to encourage more young Malaysians (based locally or abroad) to engage in politics and participate in nation building.

I'm very into the politics of malayisa and i wonder whether is it possible for me have a time with you when I'm back at Subang Jaya? I will be back in a week's time.

Chin Gian said...

any chance of holding such events in germany or usa in the near future? :)